Sunday, May 05, 2013

The Greatest of Joys in Life

The greatest of all joys is not the joy of sexual satisfaction; but the joy of intellectual stimulation. For my part, now a senior atheist, I'd rather continue understanding something instead of more of the same fucking a piece of nothing! In the meantime, I say it again: in this life nothing can compare intellectually penetrating a woman's medulla oblongata than just penetrating sexually her vagina! Ah, life on this earth. Life, in the ultimately analysis, is a sexually transmitted disease with a mortality rate of 100 per cent! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I'm a white guy attracted to a smart, strong, single-mother Filipina. I'd rather have a girl with brains then some sexy little 20 year old who wants money and a green card.