Monday, February 03, 2014

As an Atheist, I Have No Need to Serve Two Masters on this Earth

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth." . . . Jesus in Matthew 6:24 ... Oh Jesus, my dear Jesus, as a Filipino, I do not hate; on the contrary, I love wealth - the greatest of which is the wealth of a free mind and a free heart! As an atheist, I am the master of my own destiny in life... Why should I still bother to serve you by playing silly games with your silly greedy church earning nothing but the wealth in money and more money on this earth; especially as the owner of the millions of Filipino minds and hearts and as the owner of the Catholic Republic of the Philippines? ... Not to mention the owner of more than a thousand Catholic schools, colleges, and universities operating tax-free basis in the Philippines... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: