Sunday, February 09, 2014

I am a Lucky Atheist in the Philippines

I am told that I am a lucky atheist because I live in the Philippines and not in a Muslim country... As an openly-avowed and publicly declared atheist my head would have already been chopped off if I live in a Muslim country... No kidding? What about Dr. Jose Rizal who lived in the Philippines? How come the Catholic church with its power, wealth, glory, and authority had him arrested, incarcerated, and publicly executed not for being an atheist, but for exposing via writing the lies and deceptions of the Catholic priesthood industry in the Philippines? Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Unfortunately for the majority of Pilipinos ,the CHARACTER Aand legacy of Friar DAM aso and HIS Cronies still well and alive with the current CBCP LEADERS in the Philippines.

Anonymous said...


Unfortunately for the majority of Pilipinos ,the CHARACTER Aand legacy of Friar DAM aso and HIS Cronies still well and alive with the current CBCP LEADERS in the Philippines.