Sunday, February 09, 2014

God only Always Omni-Absent

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 Oh Jesus, my dear Jesus, we have no need to go through you. We can go straight to God. After all, God, the Father, is existing here, existing there, and existing everywhere! However, for my part, ever since my grade school years in La Salle some 65 years ago, I never felt God to be omni-present. To me, God has always been only omni-absent! Today, in my senior years, God is still busy playing the HIDE and SEEK games. He is, as yet, no where to be found! Despite what I am always being told:, God exists there. God exists everywhere. But God has yet to exist where it matters; where is counts: right here in the here and now. But God, Oh God, where are you? In the Meantime, a belief cannot be true here but false there. If a belief were false anywhere, it is false everywhere. Contradict yourself and you are sure to be wrong. Not giving importance for deadly contradiction is the same thing as not giving importance for serious communication that delivers lively confirmation. We unbelievers of the faith know what we are talking about. The believers of the faith, however, do not even know what “knowing” means. We unbelievers do enjoy the flexibility of intellectuality. The believers are only always stuck in the fixity of a falsity especially as they believe that human stupidity has some connection with infinity as inspired by the mystery of a silly divinity. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: