Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sick Truth Revealed in the Sick Bible

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 Love not this world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1John 2:15 If any man come to me and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. Isaiah 45:7 Their children shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes! There houses spoiled, and their wives raped... Dash the young men to pieces...have no pity on the fruit of the womb, the children shall not be spared. Isaiah 13:16-18 Behold, I will rebuke your offspring, and spread dung on your faces, the dung of your offerings, and you shall be taken away with it. Malachi 2:3 "Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the Lord against the sun.” Numbers 25:4 To Fear the Lord is wisdom. Job 28:28 for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God. Deut 5:9 For our God is a consuming fire!" -- Hebrews 12:29 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. Psalms 78:49 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger...” -- Isaiah 13:9 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matt. 10:34-37 "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me." Luke 19:27 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. Matt. 10:1 In the meantime, it's incredible to believe that neither Jesus nor his disciples have never been able to successfully cure diseases in the Philippines, especially the one more known as THE SICK MAN OF ASIA! Poch Suzara twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: