Friday, April 10, 2015

Oh Dear, My Dear Ravi Zacharias

Everyone - pantheist, atheist, skeptic, polytheist - has to answer these questions: 'Where did I come from? What is life's meaning? How do I define right from wrong and what happens to me when I die?' Those are the fulcrum points of our existence. . . Ravi Zacharias Oh dear, my poor dear Ravi, have you ever considered living the good life - one inspired by love and guided by knowledge? It is one of best ways in trying to leave this world, our world one day as better place than how we found it. Not necessarily in the material, but in the humanitarian -sense. For my part, as a atheist, I say: fuck death and the "hereafter." There is not even such as thing as a "herebefore." So why bother with either eternal salvation or eternal damnation since there is "civilization" in the here and now we have yet to improve upon as thinking and as decent human beings! Specially for the sake of future generations of humanity to come! . . . Poch Suzara twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: