Thursday, April 02, 2015

The Truth versus Lies and Deceptions

After I got expelled out of high school some 65 years ago, I devoted most of my life in search of the truth via reading and reading great books. No, I have not found the whole truth. I only found parts of the truth. Sadly, however, as I tried to share with my friends, associates, and relatives these partial truths with them - they got shocked with me as they are only happy and proud being faithful as believers in the lies and deceptions told to them to believe in their schools, colleges, and universities. It is true, down through the years, my fight against the believers have been endless; especially as believers are often told that ignorance is a mark of closeness to God; that ignorance is really a kind of spiritual enlightenment, and that ignorance is what true faith is all about. I said it before, I say it again: Belief in God is not a problem. Belief without evidence is the problem! Poch Suzara twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: