Wednesday, July 06, 2016

The Freedom of Expression

The freedom of expression is the Right to express one's ideas and opinions freely through speech, writing, without deliberately causing harm to others' character and/or reputation by false or misleading statements. Freedom of press is part of freedom of expression. We should all enjoy the greatest of freedom which is the freedom of expression. Otherwise, if we fear to express our honest thoughts, we might as well enjoy committing the greatest of crimes – the crime of silence. In the meantime, to all of my critics, I asked it before, I ask it again: HAVE I EVER LIED TO ANY OF YOU? Indeed, why should I lie to any of you since it matters not to me whether you believe or do not believe my precious freedom to think not only freely, not only courageously, but also habitually!--- Poch Suzara Google# Facebook# Twitter#

No comments: