Thursday, December 01, 2016

Incurably Religious

Incurably religious is the best ways to describe the mental condition of millions
of Filipinos; specially as we Filipinos are the "educated" products of schools, colleges, and universities in the Philippines - the only Catholic country in Asia since the 16th century.

I asked it before, I ask it again: what's wrong with us Filipinos in the Philippines? Specially 
as we are famous throughout the world as the Sick Man of Asia?

Is it not due to, if not because of, - the historical fact that we Filipinos are not the healthy masters, but the insane victims of sick religious values and sick religious beliefs - thanks to 
our sick system of education - keeping us Filipinos spiritually poor and aimless as a people 
and morally bankrupt and rudderless as a nation?

In the meantime, immortality is the sick condition of dead Filipinos in heaven up there who just cannot believe that they are already dead down here?

For my part, as I am an atheist, I do not fear death. I do not even fear living, so why should I fear dying? I say: FUCK DEATH. - - - Poch Suzara Google# Facebook# Twitter#

No comments: