Thursday, December 29, 2016

Lies Revealed in the Bible Thanks to Bishop John Shelby Spong



The bible has also revealed that "the fools says in his heart, "There is no Good." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good." Psalm 14:1

Oh my dear Bishop Spong, atheism is a worldwide movement today without sick and frightened followers.  We atheists are all courageous and enlightened leaders of our own destiny in life. I myself am the proud Father of Atheism in the Philippines - the only Catholic country in Asia since the 16th century.

Also my dear Bishop Spong, thank you for writing WHY CHRISTIANITY MUST CHANGE OR DIE. It is one of  the great book that I have judiciously read 20 years ago and this great book is still a great part of my home  library today. With all best wishes always, Poch Suzara

No comments: