Wednesday, December 28, 2016

There are about 3 million Filipinos is the USA, and, we are the second largest Asian-American, to the Chinese Americans in population.. If we put our acts together, we can become politically powerful. Our political affiliation must be adjusted, considering the imbalance, which is Democrats, -70 percent and Republicans, 30 percent. Is here racism in politics?

I hope you will have a prosperous 2017.
Best regards.
Ernie

Dear Ernie,

For most of my life I lived as I was born, raised, and educated in the Philippines. I also lived and worked in the USA for some 20 years and I also got to be a US citizen.

Sorry to say but we Filipinos living in the Philippines, nor the 3 million Filipinos living and working in the USA could never put our act together as Filipinos because to begin with we Filipinos have been educated to love only God up there by hating one another down here. Indeed, as products of a catholic system of education, we Filipinos could only to be famous as the Sick Man of Asia or be existing as a sick people in America.


Cheers!
Poch Suzara


No comments: