Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where is Melchisedec Today

For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. Hebrews 7:5 A lot of my friends and relatives and associates are horrified by my atheism. Well, I should be willing to flush my atheism down the tube if any of you can show me the whereabouts of Melchisedec. Obviously he is God living as a priest somewhere on this earth today. But where? which country? Do any of you know? I’d like to meet and ask Melchisedec a great many questions! I’d like to learn from his vast knowledge and experiences in life. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: