Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Low I.Q.

I deeply regret that nature gifted me with only ½ of 1 percent of the logical capacity and mathematical capability of a Bertrand Russell. Nevertheless, I am so grateful. Bertrand Russell saved not my silly soul, but educated, instead, my precious mind. Especially to habitually think. Indeed, Bertrand Russell even encouraged me to question his 98 years of voluminous work and variegated accomplishments. After devoting most of his life in the search of the truth, he was honest enough to have concluded: “All human knowledge is uncertain, inexact, and partial.”

Bertrand Russell was honest when he was wrong. He was honest when he was right. He was even more honest when he did not know. I love Bertrand Russell – he inspired in me to explore the good life – one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Poch Suzara

No comments: