Saturday, December 26, 2009

Statistics

The religious morons of our sick country are unhappy with me. Especially when I say that there are 10 million single mothers in the Philippines today earning a living by prostitution to support their children.

The same religious people, however, will be happy with me, if I lower my estimate to, say, only 10 thousand single mothers in the Philippines today earning a living by prostitution to support their children.

As if our perpetual poverty as a people, and eternal insanity as a nation will make any difference as to the true statistics in just exactly how many single mothers there are struggling to survive earning a living by prostitution to support their children in the Philippines.

In the ultimate analysis, I ask: who really gives a damn as to what is happening to our women as we are a nation?

In the meantime, for the love of God up there via hate of one another down here – as the only Christian country in Asia since the 16th century - we are only getting more famous as the Sick Children of Asia in this already 21st century? Poch Suzara

No comments: