Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes Jesus is Real

Philippine Daily Inquirer
Dec. 15,2009
For: Renim Valenzuela

Dear Sir:

Yes, Jesus, indeed, is real; specially for the sinners and the criminals.

Thanks for your response. The quotations you got from me are the opinions
of the inspired authors of God as written in the holy bible.

Yes, I agree with you there is the reality of hope, peace, love and joy to experience. In the meantime, it is sad, isn't it, everybody wants to go to
heaven one day, but nobody wants to die at any day.

My friend, may I suggest you read the bible. The majority of Filipinos
including our own parents, grandparents, and great-parents, not to mention
our teachers in school, and professors in college - have had no inklings
whatsoever as to what are the real contents published the holy bible –
a book written by so-called inspired authors of God.

In the meantime, yes, you are right - Jesus is real. So real that even the
highest to the lowest officials that are corrupt in our corrupt government
all love worship, and adore Jesus. And why not? After all, who will forgive
them of their sins against divinity, and forgive them of their crimes against
our country - if not Jesus, ever loving sweet Jesus!

As for me, I thank God I am an atheist.

Best wishes,
Poch Suzara

No comments: