Sunday, August 08, 2010

A Cosmic Joke

I was born an atheist. I shall die an atheist. Now what if it turns out that I am wrong? What if God does exists. Well, I have no objection, no qualms about it, whatsoever.

My problem would be if God turns out to be a Catholic, or Christian, or a Jew, a Muslim, or a Hindu, or a Tao, or what have you. I will never believe or have faith in such a mindless, heartless, and indeed - a good for nothing God - a worthless supernatural being.

Never, I will I ever love, worship, and adore a God created by men in their own silly image and silly likeness. All the great men and decent women I have met in world history never bothered to create such a silly monster called "God." Poch Suzara
 Twitter# Facebook# Google#

3 comments:

DSP's Thoughts said...

Poch, you claimed to be an atheist but as I read your posting I am more convince you seem to wrestle with your belief system. You continually get back to the word God. Mind checking John 16:8-11 (The Message Bible). You are a writer and a thinker in the likes of Russel. Personally you are more Christian to me in thinking than you are maybe aware of... my friend.

Poch Suzara said...

Sorry my friend, I have no belief system. I only have thoughts to provoke thoughts. Those of others including my own thoughts that need to be emendated most of the time. Poch

DSP's Thoughts said...

Poch, we all have brains that houses the mind . Mind's work is to think thoughts. Thoughts if they are many and varied become your beliefs. Beliefs that are intricate and labeled is a system. Atheist thinking are thoughts of people who do not believed in the existence of a God. These thoughts altogether is a system of belief. A belief system, I guess.