Sunday, August 08, 2010

It is Incredible

It is, indeed, incredible how many people believe that God is all-mighty, all-knowing, all-powerful, all-present, all-loving, and all-just, all-merciful, etc.

And yet, when they are confronted by an individual like me who does not believe in the existence of such a God – they immediately believe that I am either inane or insane; if not someone deplorable or despicable; or that I am a liar, a selfish moron, or some sort of a criminal.

They forget that atheism is a personal and a private matter. If there is a God – he should reveal himself directly to me via the Revealed Truth, and not revealed to me
by the theologians who never know not whatever they are talking about. Poch Suzara

3 comments:

DSP's Thoughts said...

Poch, I am not one of them. I fully respect your belief system. But did it ever occur to you that to have this kind of belief is a testimony of and to a higher power and a higher being? Whatever your label or name might be?

Oh, truth! No one can tell you that, but when it comes you will know. And it will, it probably is already. Your pronouncement here might end up to be the truth, and that will be the greatest surprise. A joyous surprise indeed!

Poch Suzara said...

My friend, TRUTH is a shining goddess, always veiled, always distant, never wholly approachable but worthy of all the devotion humans are capable of. Poch

DSP's Thoughts said...

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life..." I guess He has come, he has risen and will come again. Is here within us through the Holy Spirit. Don't you think the "truth" was, is and will be in here forever and always though some of us do not recognized it?