Thursday, May 19, 2011

Confucius and My School Mates

Ordinary minds talk about people. Average minds talk about events. Great minds talk about ideas. Confucius... I entirely agree. And I feel sad each time I meet my former classmates or schoolmates. They went on to acquire college degrees after I was expelled out of La Salle high school. This was some 60 years ago. Though I managed to enroll in the greatest of all universities - it is but a collection of books. I am happily still enrolled in that university today... Each time, however, I see my former classmates in public or meet them in a private gathering - they prove to me that they are more at ease and comfortable if we only easily talk about people and events... They feel rather sinful if not threatened when I try to talk to them about the power of ideas! Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies after that he must be visit
this web page and be up to date daily.
Check out my web site ; satilik evler istanbulda