Monday, May 23, 2011

What If I am Wrong as an Atheist

I was born an atheist. I shall die an atheist. Now what if it turns out that I am wrong? What if God does exists. Well, I have no objection, no qualms about it, whatsoever.

My problem would be if God turns out to be a Catholic, or Christian, or a Jew, a Muslim, or a Hindu, or a Tao, or what have you. I will never believe or have faith in such a mindless, heartless, and indeed - a good for nothing God - a worthless supernatural being.

Never, I will I ever love, worship, and adore a God created by men in their own silly image and silly likeness. All the great men and decent women I have met in world history never bothered to create such a silly monster called "God." Poch Suzara

6 comments:

Dante said...

Hi sir,

This is my first time in your blog.

I'm a Christian, and I have a question.

How do you know that God is simply a human invention?

Dante said...

Hello again sir,

I have another related question.

How do you know God does not exist?

Anonymous said...

The FOOL has said in his heart there is no God...I pity you.

Cog Nex said...

"I was born an atheist. I shall die an atheist. Now what if it turns out that I am wrong? What if God does exists." Yes, what if you are really wrong and God really exist and should you die with your pitiful heart? You can't based your life in the uncertainty whereas The Bible tells everything you should know about God.

Poch Suzara said...

Dante, why should you pity me if I say IN MY HEART THERE IS NO GOD?
Who is the bigger fool since God created me in his own image and likeness? Poch Suzara

Anonymous said...

No lord shall stand before myself I can strike the light and see through the truth For I'm the Deicide, Dominus, what could you do Thou has falled you now, once again and always willO n the cross, forgotten son, a sacrifice it had to be done Chorus: Died for me, well that's too bad I don't believe Killed by sins of the evil what I am Your destruction, reasons of a world in pain Blind desciple, reasons of a world in pain Blind discipte, you will never live again Wage of death, course of life Unsematic birth of he DeicideEyes of pain, pleads of death[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/d/deicide-lyrics/deicide-lyrics.html ]As you're put to restThree days to riseIf he lives again he is sure to dieI killed jesus Just to see him bleed on his pulp is throneI am evil I'm the Deicide and I killed the lord No more reasons I will kill the world in another formI rule this world NAIL HIM(Lead - Brain)I can strike the light and see through the truthFor I'm the Deicide, Dominus, what could you do Thou has falled you now, once again and always will On the cross, forgotten son, a sacrifice it had to be done Repeat chorus