Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Beloved Teacher

After I was expelled out of La Salle high school some 60 years ago, I enrolled in the greatest of all universities - a collection of books. I decided to go on for life on an endless self-study course. I only had one teacher that I could love and respect - Bertrand Russell. With much joy and pleasure Russell taught me how, in life, I should aim high, so that if I missed, I won't be far below.

Well, my teacher Russell never knew it, but I already aimed that in this life, I will play a part in bringing down and out of my country - the evils known as Christianity. In this way, in case I missed, I could also play a lesser part in abolishing what keeps Christianity in complete control of the Filipino minds and hearts - schools, colleges, and universities in the Philippines. Poch Suzara

No comments: