Thursday, September 29, 2011

FREEDOM IN THE PHILIPPINES

We may enjoy anytime, anywhere in our sick society the FREEDOM of corruption, deceptions, degradation, perversion, confusion, illusion, extortion, temptation, falsification, imitation, erection, sensation, devotion, pollution, delusion, fornication, ill-sanitation, not to mention the circus-like freedom of investigation in aid for legislation... Never, however, must we ever enjoy the FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION; especially if you have discovered something truthful to share. The truth hurts. In the Philippines, however, the truth as revealed in the bible hurts even more! Therefore, if we expose the revealed Truth in the bible - we shall only be thought of as "atheist." "failure," a "loser," "a homosexual," a "lost soul," or one not "blessed by God" For my part, already known to be a failure, a loser, a lost soul, and an atheist, etc. - never do I dream of winning more new title attached to my name. But I feel proud when I am told that I am the "appointed Son" of the Talking Serpent. Wow, what an "honor." Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: