Monday, January 30, 2012

Sick Son of God and Sick God, the Father

A God who allows His own Chosen People on earth to get his only begotten Son crucified on a cross has got to be a SICK God. Such a God should be charged in court for child abuse

For my part, I refuse to believe in such a SICK God as worthy of my love, respect,
and admiration.

In the meantime, for the only begotten Son of God Jesus declaring while crucified
on the cross with words such as "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do," has also got to be the Son of a sick God the Father and sick God the mother.

I said it before, I say it again: I AM THE FATHER, GRANDFATHER, and the GREAT- GRANDFATHER of ATHEISM of the Philippines. Any one of you out there having a problem with that, I say: YOU HAVE NO NEED TO FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING! Poch Suzara

No comments: