Thursday, January 12, 2012

Useless Revelation

REVELATION via inspired authors of the bible is not REVELATION. It is a second-hand communication and therefore not a reliable source of informatiion. As an unbeliever of the faith, if I must believe in the REVEALED TRUTH OF GOD, it must first be REVEALED directly to me. And not revealed to me by any of you religious morons of this forum, or by a Jewish idiot even if, with his magic wan, could part the Red Sea during winter some four thousand years ago. In his Age of Reason, listen to Thomas Paine: "It is a contradiction in terms and ideas to call anything a revelation that comes to us at second hand, either verbally or in writing. Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication. After this, it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it cannot be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner, for it was not a revelation made to me, and I have only his word for it that it was made to him." I said it before, I say it again: FUCK REVELATION! Poch Suzara

No comments: