Monday, April 22, 2013

Is there Power in Prayer

My Dear Blanca, Thanks for writing. Yes, I have no right to pray to God since I do not believe in his existence... But the issue is: what about those millions upon millions of Pinoys and Pinays who believe in God and have not STOPPED praying to God because their prayers have not, as yet, been answered?Indeed, the majority of us Filipinos continue to live as the VICTIMS, as the employees; and not as the MASTERS, as the employers in our own country - the only Catholic country in Asia since the 16th century... Blanca, I asked it before, I ask it again: - Have you ever heard of a Filipino who got to be FILTHY RICH for believing that God is BAD? Well, how come millions of Filipinos are FILTHY POOR for believing that God is GOOD? Poch Suzara

No comments: