Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jesus on Earth as he is in Heaven

My dear Elsa "About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?” Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said,“I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven." Matt 18:1-3 Notice in the bible Jesus does not bother to explain where or on which galaxy is the Kingdom of God located. A galaxy contains an average of 400 billion stars and planets. And there are billions of such galaxies existing out there. More to the point, after death, like misguided children, by what mode of transportation do we embark on in order to travel to heaven? Again, Jesus never told any one how to do so! For my part, after I am dead, and somehow I will find myself in a place known as the"kingdom of God" this is the very first thing I will do - look for my father, brother, uncles, aunts, my maternal and paternal grandparents, cousins. Then I will look for my friends and associates, and classmates in school. But most of all, I would love to meet with Bertrand Russell, Jose Rizal, Will Durant, Madlyn O'Hair, Voltaire, Robert Ingersoll, Thomas Paine, Karl Marx, Buddha, Thomas Jefferson, Socrates, indeed, Carl Sagan, and all of the great men and women who brought enlightenment into the human mind on this earth. Otherwise, if these relatives, friends, associates, mentors and teachers of mine are not in the kingdom of God - I say: to hell with this worthless kingdom! I'd rather be in hell! Indeed, I have enough of Jesus up to my neck on this earth; for me to be with Jesus once again and this time in heaven, I say: - NO WAY JOSE - OVER MY DEAD BODY! Cheers! Poch Suzara

No comments: