Friday, April 19, 2013

The Weird Holy Bible

Anything existing in this world begins as something NEW then it becomes OLD. The existence of the holy bible is such a weird book: it begins with the OLD testament; then it becomes the NEW testament. If I were one of God's inspired authors of the holy bible, I will not write: IN THE BEGINNING to begin the OLD testament; instead, I will write IN THE BEGINNING precisely to begin the NEW testament! Now here's something more ticklish about the holy bible: According to the bible God has no beginning and no end. God is from "everlasting to everlasting." (Psa 90:2). So when John wrote: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1 - John was revealing exactly WHAT in the beginning of WHAT, in WHAT, and for WHAT? Hijos de tootie-frootie y patooties. Please wake up and read your bible! Poch Suzara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blogs but, this one was poor in thought.

Anonymous said...

Was it Mark Twain who said It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand? So is with me. I am bothered when I do not honour my father and mother. I am bothered when I take the Lord's name in vain. I am bothered when I covet my neighbour's wife and goods. These are still good commandments.