Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Where is God in the Here and Now

We were told by our teachers in grade school that we must believe in the existence of God, our creator, and because God is existing here, existing there, and existing everywhere... Ever since then I had my doubts as I began to question God's existence... And so, even as a little boy in school I was already somewhat atheistic; though I was not that articulate enough to express my real religious sentiments. I thought then as I still do think today in my old age, I'd be happy to believe in the existence of God if only He could exist not there, exist not everywhere, just exist only here and now where we could all be with Him as a God to each and every one of us with all of His power and glory as a Supreme Being... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: