Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Thought to Provoke Your Thoughts on the word - ATHEIST

There are all kinds of frightened people existing in our sick world. The most frightened are those who say that we must respect all religions. This is sick garbage. Why should we respect any religion when religions do not even respect other religions. Again, we are told that we must never admit, specially in public, that we are ATHEIST because the word ATHEIST shows disrespect of the sick religions existing in this sick and religious world. As with me, an ATHEIST, I say so openly and publicly: just like every child born is this world is an ATHEIST, I too was born in the same way. I too was born out of my mother's womb as an ATHEIST. And to believe that we must always be ashamed of that fact is not only the lowest form of ridiculosity, it is the highest form of ludicrosity! - Poch Suzara Facebook# Google# Twitter# Atheist#

No comments: