Monday, June 06, 2016

Life After My Death

I am an atheist. I do not believe in the existence of God; neither do I believe in the existence of Satan. It is, in this way, that after my death, I do not care to go to heaven to be with God; neither do I care to go to hell to be with Satan; nor do I care to be in purgatory to be with the sinners and saints of God! To begin with, there is no such thing as life after death, and if there were, listen to Mark Twain: "I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” I love and respect and admire Mark Twain. He is one of my favorite authors. He never promised to heavenly reward me if I like his writings; he never threatened me with eternal punishment if I do not like his writings. - Poch Suzara Facebook# Google# Twitter# Atheists#

No comments: