Friday, April 01, 2005

God's Truth

I am told that God’s truth is the best protection against Satan’s lies. But if there were God’s truth, what is the purpose of Satan’s lies, nay, what is the purpose of Satan’s existence? On the other hand, isn’t the existence of God protective enough? Why must there be also the truth from God? When are we going to stop playing this silly theological games? To begin with, we know nothing of God and we know nothing of Satan. Who cares about the truth or the lies emanating from either of these two supernatural monsters always happy working endlessly together? In the meantime, what is the difference between revealed lies from God and revealed truth from Satan? Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Paul McDonald said...

well, I'm assuming you want my comments because you let me post them...

I believe that God is Truth and that Satan is the father of lies. I believe that the battle is not never-ending but does indeed end as it is foretold.

(climbing off the soap box)