Monday, February 18, 2008

Love versus Hate

I am known to be a failure, a loser, a bitter fellow, a high-school dropout, an insane atheist, a poor bum; and, indeed, a man of hate. Only because I love this life as much as I love this world. Our world. There is even a moron on these pages who asked if I was on drugs or on alcohol? I am at war against those who make a mockery of human intelligence. Especially those who believe that if we love this world and if we love the things that are in this world – the love of God is not with us! I said it before, I say it again: FUCK THAT HOLY MESSAGE BIBLE SHIT. In the meantime, I really do not know what’s the big deal about God being the creator of the world since it is the silly devil who keeps this world, our world - all FUCKED running it to no end for the greater glory of his sick God in heaven! Poch Suzara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There can be no devil without a God. By acknowledging Satan, you're admitting God. I don't think you're an atheist, just an embittered ex-Catholic put off by the coldness and uncaring of the Vatican. Most of Christianity is more welcoming and kind.

Poch Suzara said...

Do you realize just exactly what you are saying? You admit that there is a God because there is a Satan, and there is a Satan because there is a God - I say why not God and Satan get married and live happily forever so that both of these supernatural morons will have no more time or energy to screw around with the religious morons of this world? Poch Suzara

Poch Suzara said...

Indeed, just as much as Christianity must destroy reason before it can introduce faith, it must also destroy happiness before it can introduce salvation. And that's how kind Christianity has been in this world? Poch suzara