Saturday, October 17, 2009

God Everywhere

I cannot, will not, and I refuse to believe in a God who is existing here, existing there, and existing everywhere. I can, however, believe in a God who can stay put in one place somewhere, anywhere. A God who has a permanent office address. In this way, each time I need God, I know where to visit him. So far, as has been taught to me to believe, God is an escape-artist. He loves to run away all the time specially away from himself. Look at such a God in the bible. He was once a Burning Bush. He managed somehow to run away to get in between the legs of a Virgin Mary, got her pregnant, after which we never heard from such a Burning Bush God ever again. Indeed, I am an atheist. Just like you and everyone else I too was born an atheist. You may save my silly soul. You can have it. I don't need it. You can even eat it. I have, however, already saved the most precious treasure on this earth: my mind and heart. In the meantime, Atheism is not a therapy. It is restored mental health. Poch Suzara

No comments: