Thursday, October 01, 2009

The Religious Moron

He claims that God created the universe. He, however, knows nothing about the universe, knows nothing about God. That, my dear reader, is a religious moron. He knows nothing of the planet earth. He knows nothing of the Solar System. He knows nothing of the Milky Way Galaxy. He knows nothing of the billions of galaxies out there. But he knows that God is the creator of heaven and hell even as he knows nothing about “knowing.” The religious moron may be forgiven for his ignorance; but when he also knows nothing about “knowing” then he has no excuse whatsoever to be a religion moron for the rest of his life. Ah, I meet such religious morons everyday comprising our sick society. They even have the gall to tell me that one day I will end up dead in hell. But they know nothing of me, nay, they know nothing of death, and they know nothing about the existence of hell or even where hell is located or where situated. Poch Suzara

No comments: