Friday, October 23, 2009

I am an Atheist

I am an atheist. I care about life after birth especially for the glory of humanity enjoying common decency terrestrially. I do not give a hoot for life after death especially for the glory of a silly divinity somewhere out there celestially. To begin with, there is no such thing as human life after death. There is only the death of memory, the death of identity, the death of personality, and the death of the human brain. I am, however, more impressed with the death of stupidity. In the meantime, God himself was an atheist. Listen closely to His first commandment: "Thou shalt have no other Gods before me." Well, obviously, God did not believe in the existence of other Gods. Now the question is - why would God create other Gods for you religious morons to believe and to quarrel and hate and kill each other to accomplish what? Poch Suzara

No comments: