Thursday, October 01, 2009

Women

I am told that it is much easier to be screwing around with women than to be studying or understanding them. I am beginning to see the light. I concede. Women will always run away to be with the highest bidder. Do I blame them? No, I do not. They have debts to pay. With few exceptions, however, most women are the tuti-fruties and patuties who contribute to our troubled world. They have yet to fully appreciate that the greatest of wealth can only come from mental health. And mental health comes from opening up one’s precious mind habitually, not opening up what’s in between one’s legs thoughtlessly.

The shallow joys in life are the joys of sex. The greatest joy, however, is the joy of understanding. Most women love only the shallow joys of sexual pleasures. They hate intellectual treasures. In the meantime, man’s most noble of profession has always been the search of the truth. Poch Suzara

No comments: