Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hitler - an Atheist - Excuse me!

Hitler - an atheist - excuse me. On the contrary, Hitler was born into a Catholic family and went to Catholic school as a child. The redeeming feature about Hitler’s life was that he never publicly renounced his faith as a Catholic. Listen to Hitler’s best friend, Rudolf Hess, later to be deputy Fuhrer. In a letter Hess wrote to the Prime Minister of Bavaria, he said: “I know Herr Hitler very personally and am quite close to him. He has an unusually honorable character, full of profound kindness, is religious, a good Catholic.” Hitler, in his MEIN KAMPF, wrote: “Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jews, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.” Hitler’s Nazi army belt buckles were inscribed with “GOTT MIT UNS.” Meaning “GOD WITH US.” Hitler, an atheist? Excuse me! Hate and wars are declared and waged by stupid men with sacred beliefs, and not because intelligent men are intelligent enough to have no sacred beliefs. Thus, no one has, as yet, ever heard of atheists killing other atheists because they do not believe in God. As for me, in my simplicity, always on the side of human decency, and with all due respect, love and affection to my Catholic parents, Catholic grandparents, Catholic great grandparents and ancestors all the way from China, America, Ireland, Spain, Italy, and Greece - I thank God that I have learned to become a happy and a proud and soon to be resting in peace - atheist. Poch Suzara

No comments: