Sunday, April 25, 2010

Women in my Life

Behind every mediocre man there is usually a woman who has given her life to establish his. Not surprisingly, the women in my life walked out on me; especially, as I encouraged them to do so. To move on without me. Indeed, my life is far more precious than to waste my time playing the role of a savior, a fucking idiot to any woman; especially, as she cannot or will not courageously appreciate the power of the intellect or the beauty of ideas in the free market of ideas. To be faithful intellectually in our mutual search of the truth. Indeed, to be rich especially rich in spirit. After all, the worst kind of poverty is the poverty of the mind and heart. Otherwise, I would rather live alone and face life and death alone if my woman would just be a nothing to me but a sex partner. No need for me to carry an extra burden on my back that would only keep me off track away from the joys of deeper thinking; and, pleasures of wider understanding. In the meantime, reading a great book is to me far more exciting than fucking an empty-headed, poor in spirit, in between her legs situation. Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Santa said...

A rare breed !