Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Atheist and the Agnostic

The agnostic is a cousin - a cowardly relative of the atheist. Moreover, the agnostic suffers from pain in the ass always sitting on a fence playing it safe just in case. Indeed, just in case that there really is God who will provide especially in life after death, but not in life after birth.

I was once a cowardly agnostic myself. Until I properly read the bible while sitting
on a fence. Happily, I fell off on the side of intelligent unbelief, not on the side
of stupid beliefs. Indeed, when we ignore decision; indecision takes over. And nothing could be more tiresome, and in the long more exasperating than indecision. It prevents us from taking a stand as grown up men and women to live a life of courage, dignity and self-respect.

As for me, I refuse to believe that God will forever burn me in hell for being an atheist; but that he loves me! Poch Suzara

No comments: