Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Religiously Tragic World

What if, after blowing themselves up killing faithful Christians,
the faithful Muslims end up in paradise rewarded not with 72 virgins
but with virgins who are already 72 years old?

In the meantime, in our religiously tragic world, it is turning out
that the war between good against evil is really about a war between
two evils. As an example - the Christians against the Christians;
Muslims against the Muslims - but both the Christians and the Muslims
also against each other.

As for me, I thank both God and Allah that I am an atheist. After all,
I do not care to fuck virgins in this world neither do I care to fuck
virgins in the next world.

In the meantime, I said it before and I say it again. World peace, love,
and sanity can only become a reality as soon as we all begin to embrace
the beauty of atheism. Indeed, our loyalty is not to this or that insane
theism, but only to the whole of mankind living in the only home we all
got - known as the blue planet earth. Poch Suzara

No comments: