Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Dear Manolo

My Dear Manolo,

Do you really believe that we atheists are just kidding? Manolo,
even of there is God, I do not care to believe, love, worship
such a supernatural monster.

We atheists do not give a shit about the next life, if any. We
only care about this life and how we can leave this world a
better place than how we found it.

Really Manolo, it is you and people like you who should stop
kidding yourselves. So God exists. So what?

After 400 years of daily prayers by millions upon millions of
Filipinos to this silly God of yours where has it taken the
Filipino as a people
and as a nation? We are still as poor and as backward as ever.
We are still as childish as ever. Whatever happened to our growth
as a people and maturity as a nation with the so-called daily
prayers to such a powerful God, huh?

Manolo, please stop living a life of fear. Fear of God, fear
of the mysteries, and fear of the unknown only makes us famous
as the Sick Man of Asia. Are you telling me that we should continue
to be more famous as the Sick Man of Asia over the next 400 years?
Manolo, please exclude me from your religious insanity! Your infantile
pursuits only makes you and your gang of faithfools a disgrace to
the human race!

Cheers!
Poch Suzara, Atheist

2 comments:

Poch Suzara said...

Manolo, your question to Poch on what he would do when he meets your 'Creator' pre-supposes God exists. Granted. I know exactly what I would do when I meet this creator. And it would go like this: First, I will acknowledge his existence and will admit that I was wrong in doubting his existence. Then I will hale him before the world court and ask him to explain, the misery, the poverty, the pestilence, the disease, the starvation, the evil, the cruelty he wrought upon 'his children'. And children born (in his image?) deaf and blind and crippled and conjoined, including all women, young and old , that he decreed be raped. And sitting in judgement as jurors would be these very children that he loves so much, including babies that died without being baptized that have been floating in space since their deaths as they have been denied entry into heaven. And I would have you and your cabal appointed as his defense lawyers.

Bottoms up! Bob Hyndman

Anonymous said...

Poch, who is Manolo?

Pinoy Heathen
Los Angeles, CA