Saturday, December 24, 2011

God is not a Catholic

I am a publicly-declared, openly-avowed atheist. Thus, in our faith-soaked society, I am told that I need to see a psychiatrist to assist me solve my mental illness, if not to remedy my neurotic rebellion against authority. In brief, I am considered a danger to society as I am an individual with emotional troubles without a God to guide me to be on the right path. What is more ticklish about this situation, however, is that to label atheism as a psychological problem is a childish, indeed, a laughable attempt to evade the real issue whether there is a God or not? In the meantime, I already visited a Catholic psychiatrist. He could not prove to me the existence of God, nay, he could not prove to me that God is a Catholic! Happily, after much lively discussion, my Catholic psychiatrist friend is now interested to borrow my books on atheism to read off my personal library. Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays po! Just visited your blog for the first time and I think I am liking it here. (: