Friday, December 09, 2011

Holy Bible Jewish Garbage

Do we really need to read ancient literature in order to be able to see God? Which God? The supernatural monster who impregnated one of his own daughters Mary to produce a grandson named Jesus Christ. Indeed, a so-called Savior born some 2,000 years ago in a foreign land that never got to be converted into a Catholic country as it is still a Jewish State!

I am an atheist. I have more love and respect for my parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents than I have love and respect for the stupid foreigners who colonized and ruined my country in God's name and for His glory in heaven.

Again, I ask you my dear reader: HAVE YOU EVER MET ANY ONE WHO HAS BEEN BLESSED BY GOD? Blessed how? By living a life of fear and ignorance and obedience?

I said it before, I say it again: TO HELL WITH ALL THAT HOLY BIBLE JEWISH GARBAGE!
Poch Suzara

No comments: