Friday, July 27, 2012

God as our Creator in his own Image and Likeness

As a little boy in school, I was told to believe that God created man in his own image and likeness. I did believe it as I was frightened to believe it. However, as I got to be older and seriously thought about it, I learned that when we are born, there are also some 20 billion kind of germs, bacteria, and viruses existing inside our body at birth while were coming out of mother's womb. These little monsters are out to destroy our bodies as they eat away our vital organs and thus, at the same time, destroying themselves thus insuring that the day we are born is also the day we begin to live in a dying body. I asked it before, I ask it again: those billions of little killer monsters existing inside our bodies - were they also gifted with a free will? And were they also created in the image and likeness of the same God? No kidding! Poch Suzara

No comments: