Monday, July 30, 2012

I love Free Thought. I hate Free Stupidity

"The total amount of suffering in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. For most animals, reality is a business of struggle, suffering and sudden death." Richard Dawkins Nevertheless, for my part, as an atheist, I have every respect for all the lower forms of animals existing in the natural world. They do not make me sick - they have no faith in God. None of them pray to God to forgive them of their sins and crimes. They are exempted. Animals do not believe in life after death with God in heaven; or believe in life after death with the devil in hell. I envy the animals. They are not pretentious nor are they frightened of silly mysteries in nature. They need to have no faith in any of the great religions keeping our world messy as ever. In the meantime, I love free thought. I hate free stupidity! I love questions. I hate the answers as in time the answers become obsolete. I love education. I hate indoctrination; especially the kind that made us believe that what is BIGGER, TALLER, WISER, and GREATER, is not our family, is not our country, is not even the whole of humanity down here - but a SILLY JEWISH GOD up there! Poch Suzara

No comments: