Monday, September 10, 2012

Freedom Fighter and a Lover of Truth

Friends and relatives wonder why I am, as ever, still hostile against organized religion. Well, I am not friendly to disorganized religion either. As a lover of truth and a freedom fighter, I am against all forms of lies and deceptions - indeed -falsehoods known as God, angels, devils, heaven or hell or purgatory - the big business of organized superstition. Such evils have always been historically powerful, influential, tax-exempt, and traditional in passing on to innocent Filipino children too young to defend themselves in schools, colleges, and universities. Well, I am a senior citizen; but I still say, old age, like any other age, is the time to struggle away from silly biblical revelation. It is time to be involved with intelligent evolution. Indeed, human life on this earth should only be about the struggle for mankind to establish human decency locally and to enjoy terrestrial sanity globally. Indeed, to put away all that silly infantile business of divinity in cahoots forever with deviltry that promote nothing on this earth nothing but faith in human stupidity, endlessly. No doubt, it is a waste of time. I admit it is an impossible dream. But my dear reader, what about you - how do you waste your precious time? You are accomplishing WHAT in this God-forsaken world of ours? Brief, short, and fleeting as life is on this earth! Instead of looking forward to a better life to come after death, it makes more sense to try and leave this world a better place than how we found it. Not in the material, but in the humanitarian sense. Otherwise, there will be no reason for our having lived. In the meantime, today may be the last day of my life. Whatever or however the case may be, I am, as always, still happy singing loud and clear - my favorite song: "For, what is a man, what has he got, if not himself then he has not, to say the things he truly feels, and not the words of one who knees, the record shows I took the blows, and did it MY WAY! It is, in this way, under down-to-earth inspiration that I continue to be a man of courage, vision, ambition, and revolution. Soon I will be dead, but that should be no reason for me to kneel down like a frightened moron down here to a silly God out there. I have more than enough reason to carry on my lifetime struggle against the evils of indoctrination, nay, biblical revelation that have made us directionless as a people and rudderless as a nation! I said it before, I say it again: it is time to recapture the most priceless treasure stolen away from us by schools, colleges, and universities - our most precious minds and precious hearts without which we could never learn to be the precious citizens of our own precious country. Poch Suzara

No comments: