Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jesus Never Even Attended Grade School

Wow Bob Gabuna & Wow Tony Villan, I cut and paste from the works of great philosophers, scientists, leaders, and writers, not to mention books written by historians, anthropologists, sociologists, astronomers, biologists, psychiatrists, paleontologists, and physicists including famous mathematicians and logicians. In the meantime, you both just do nothing but parrot over and over again the words of a Jewish fellow who never even attended grade school - known as Jesus Christ. God, his silly Father, declared: "FOR IT IS WRITTEN, I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND WILL BRING TO NOTHING THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRUDENT." 1 Cor.1:19. Hijo de su puta madre, conio! COME ON YOU GUYS, stop fucking around. INSTEAD, DO SOME THINKING - there is nothing quite like it in all of nature! Also, on these pages, I have already published my exact home address and have already invited you to visit me and my personal library. So please stop hiding and show yourselves. Show me not only your BALLS but also you BRAINS! Nakakahiya kayo mga ULOL! It is stupid religious jerks like you that keep the Filipino spiritually fucked as a people and keep the Philippines morally fucked as a nation! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON BOTH OF YOU COLLEGE-EDUCATED MORONS! Poch Suzara

No comments: