Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rotten Truth Revealed in the Bible

Listen to this rotten truth revealed by GOD, THE FATHER: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. Isaiah 45:7 Listen to this rotten truth revealed by JESUS, THE SON GOD: “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matt 10:34-37 Listen to this rotten truth revealed by the Holy Spirit of the Holy Trinity: "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Matt 12:31 I asked it before, I ask it again: My dear reader, do you now understand why as the only Christian country in Asia, we Filipinos are the only ones who are spiritually twisted as a people and morally distorted as a nation? To begin with, millions of us do not bother to read the bible. When, however, we do read it, and do not understand its rotten verses - we have been frightened to believe that such rotten verses are really morsels of divine wisdom! In the meantime, schools, colleges, and universities teach millions upon millions of Filipinos to defend and protect the Philippines not that she is a free and independent as a Republic, but that she is, more than anything else, historically, a Catholic country. For my part, as one born in the Philippines some 79 years ago, for love of my country, I would rather be atheistic. I do not care to be a Catholic. I have no taste for anything satanic, nor do I care to swallow anything theocratic! Poch Suzara

No comments: