Friday, July 25, 2014

God Loves Everyone - NO KIDDING

Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them." Genesis 6:6-7 Before drowning by flooding to death every man, woman, and child in this world, except Noah and his family of 8 people, God shouted to Noah: "FUCK THE NEIGHBORS; SAVE THE ANIMALS! TWO OF A KIND!" I don't know about you religiously frightened saps. But as for me, after reading such sick truths revealed in the holy bible, I could never, ever again, believe, love, respect, worship, or adore such a monster otherwise more known as the Almighty, Just, Loving, Merciful, Most high, Most wise, Most Understanding, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omni-absent, patient, Perfect, Supreme, and Infinite loving God. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: