Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Why Am I an Atheist

I am an atheist because there is not an iota of veracity nor a modicum of reality in religion. There are only loads of lies and deceptions on the one hand; and, on the other hand, illusions and delusions. I love the search of the truth. Since the truth is most likely to be found in the book of wisdom, I need no longer bother to find the truth in the book of lies - the holy bible... I say throw that worthless bible out the window. Man's most noble of profession is the search of the truth. In the meantime, as an atheist, I want see not churches, but more hospitals built for the sick, more homes built for the homeless, more jobs created for the jobless, more thoughts for the thoughtless; I want more schools, colleges, and universities established to function not as commercial enterprises, but to serve as educational establishments. Indeed, a system of education that teaches millions of young people HOW TO THINK, and not WHAT THEY MUST BELIEVE LIKE SILLY FOOLS ARE GULLIBLE ENOUGH TO READILY BELIEVE. . . Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: