Monday, July 27, 2015

All Thinking Men and Women are Atheists

All thinking men and women are atheists. If you are always afraid to think, the most that you can be, in this world, is to be a mindless sap, if not a thoughtless jerk, or worst, a frightened follower. Most of my teachers in La Salle grade school and high school were, sadly, not intelligent thinkers; they were sick believers! Even more sadly, they were not genuine teachers. They were lowly-paid employees pretending to be teachers earning a living! Teachers are the promoters of civilization, not the custodians of revelation! I expelled myself out of La Salle because I did not care to be a sick believer. I wanted to be a healthy thinker by being an avid reader, especially of banned books! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: